Monday, June 29, 2009

Parker's Guitar Canvas

I just got back from Colorado and I'm playing catch up, which is kind of funny because I'm never caught up!  Anyways, I'm in the process of going through pictures so that I can put all of my art on this blog.  I realized that I have several pieces of art that I have never posted.  So this is the first....it's in Parker's room obviously.  I can't take all the credit for this one.  I painted the guitar and thought it still needed something but I couldn't figure out what.  My super fun and creative friend Amanda Reed had the brilliant idea of adding fishing line for the strings.  She also free handed the lettering.  Whenever I'm in a bind and my creative juices aren't flowing, she is my first phone call.  She never fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment